Wednesday, August 13, 2008

 

Oregon, Mountains, Kush

Ahhhhh, day 9. After over a week on tour I'm finally washing cloths! There is kind of a smell that accrues over the course of a week of playing music in the same couple shirts. Especially when you wear both in one night.......... I'm just glad my friends were not here to catch a whiff, or it might have shattered illusions of the ever wonderfull smelling mcfee.

So how about shows. We played in Portland on monday night, and dispite my nearly non existant voice(I've been on the verge of losing it all tour now) we got a great response from the Orgonians. What has often worked to bring a couple new audience members around is the misfits covers that 138 has been pulling out on occasion. The highlight was comming back to Ians and Evelyns pad and taking pictures in Eves photo booth....we got some good ones. I have been dubed the tour party animal, but had to call it early that night and catch up on some sleep. Jr. took my place and stayed up till 6. Needless to say he got some really good pictures in the booth.

Reick, Jewell, and myself, drove to Bend the following day for a radio station interview/performance. I was a little nervous, but we did well. The phones rang afterwords so I have high hopes for our show this evening at a venue called the Summit. Hope the floor in Portland was nice guys, cause my freind Moll has given us her whole pad to ourselves and is staying with her dude. Man the queen size bed was comfey. I dont know... mabey I slept a little too well. Tough being on the road man. But seriously, thanks too all the folks that have put us up along the way. We had planned on camping, but weather hasn't allowed much of the trip, and we are great full to all, especially those with the Kush.

Peace to our homies, Sean/SBJ





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?